Larive’s representation in Thailand dates back to 1983. From 1989 till his retirement in 2009 George Hooker, an industrial market research specialist, was Larive’s cornerstone partner. He still acts as adviser. Currently, Larive Thailand Co Ltd is a joint venture between Larive International and the local partners Rom Senakant and Apichit Arjchinda.
Larive Thailand provides the full range of market entry services, with a special sector focus on food, energy and water.
The Larive Thailand team also provides supporting services and facilities to Larive International’s Asian regional management, Haiko Emanuel & Matthias Brienen.
Apichit Arjchinda is a specialist in strategy development, government relations and transaction mediation. Apichit served/serves as adviser to many local and international food companies. He joined Larive in 2007.
Tepin Getuadisorn is Larive’s research specialist since 25 years
- Hoe u meer omzet kunt realiseren in buitenlandse markten met DHI-subsidie
- How to realize more turnover in foreign markets with DHI-subsidy
- Tanatex Chemicals opens new plant in Hemaraj Eastern Seaboard, Thailand (October, 2014)
- Dutch Embassy delegation visits Greater Pharma (August, 2014)
- Facility for Sustainable Entrepreneurship and Food Security (FDOV) (July, 2014)