The local partner of Larive International in Georgia is TBSC Consulting. TBSC Consulting is a boutique management consulting firm located in Tbilisi, Georgia. TBSC helps organizations make better strategic and tactical decisions by performing detailed analysis needed to support those decisions. The company was founded in 2003.
As Georgia is a developing country, there are opportunities for improvement or opportunities for business development in every industry. Sectors in Georgia which offer potential to foreign investors are:
- Agriculture (Viticulture and winemaking are the most important fields of Georgia’s agriculture)
- Tourism (one of the fastest growing sectors of the Georgian economy)
- Food and Beverages
- Health Care and Pharmaceuticals
- Post & Telecommunications
TBSC offers a wide variety of services which can be divided into three categories:
- Market Entry And Expansion
- Performance Improvement
- Policy And Decision Analysis
Over the past years, TBSC has helped nearly 100 organizations in making better decisions including the largest Georgian banks, highly diversified Georgian companies, foreign investors, international financial institutions, the Government of Georgia, diplomatic missions, donors and non-governmental organizations.
For more information you can download a brochure via the following link: TBSC Consulting.
- Facility for Sustainable Entrepreneurship and Food Security (FDOV) (July, 2014)
- Dutch Good Growth Fund (June, 2014)
- Invest or Not? - TBSC Consulting President Giving Exclusive Advises to Investors (September, 2012)
- Georgian agriculture reaches international standards (September, 2012)
- Studying attractiveness of cheese market In Georgia (September, 2012)