Larive Poland has been combining local knowledge of Polish consultants with its own international business network for over 20 years. The office was established in the in the beginning of 90’s, just after the transition of Poland to a market economy. Ever since, Larive Poland has strived to help international companies to develop new business strategies, enter the local market, and successfully use the existing business opportunities.
Poland provides the largest market within the CEE with a population of 38 million and a strong and growing internal demand due a growing middle class and increasing purchasing power. Its highly qualified and educated labor force is an important driver of foreign direct investment. The country is to receive EUR 70 billion of EU funds in the period 2014 – 2020 which is expected to guarantee a stable growth in the coming years.
Sectors of interest in Poland are:
- Outsourcing location of foreign business processes (BPO) and information technology (ITO) and R&D
- Healthcare (import of medical equipment, Poland must have adapted to EU standards by 2016)
- Dietary supplements (aging population, growing interest in self-treatment, healthy lifestyle and healthy appearance, natural and herbal products)
- Construction (need for energy saving solutions i.e. passive housing, Poland must adapt to standards of the EU Directive 2010/31/EU by 2020)
- Modern and innovative technologies, environment protection, renewable sources of energy , transportation and IT infrastructure (allocation priorities of EU funds 2014-2020)
Larive Poland has developed expertise in the following areas:
- Market research and market entry strategy
- Location studies (greenfield and brownfield)
- Country and sector analysis
- Joint venture and partner search
- Identification, screening and evaluation of potential M&A targets
A few large clients for whom projects were carried out are Vitalo Group, Coopman Liften, ACV, MCB, Auping, Verhoeve Millieu and Partner Logistics. The projects varied from partner search to market research, M&A related activities, partner scans and distributor search.