Romania & Moldavia
Larive Romania (www.larive.ro) is Larive International’s local partner in Romania since 1994 and provides integrated professional services in the areas of:
- M & A,
- Export promotion,
- Partner search,
- Corporate finance,
- Market research,
- Business intelligence.
Larive International together with Larive Romania have assisted a large number of Dutch companies in entering the Romanian market.
Interesting sectors in Romania in the coming years are:
- Food processing (meat processing and ingredients)
- Agriculture (with a focus on Bio farming, Fruits & vegetables processing / greenhouses and agriculture equipment)
- Water treatment
- Metallurgy (bronze and brass castings and processing of metal scrap)
- Energy (Renewable and Oil & Gas)
- Infrastructure development
- Healthcare (services and medical devices)
- Electrical equipment and automation manufacturing (outsourcing)
The team of experts of Larive Romania has developed expertise in the following activities:
- Mergers and Acquisitions consulting services
- Management Consulting (Operational and Strategic)
- Corporate & Project Finance
- Market Research / Business Intelligence
- Export Promotion / Partner Search
In these areas of expertise Larive Romania has conducted several projects in the last few years. Some examples are:
- M&A: Packing industry – EUR 12 million investment (USA)
- Market research / Business intelligence: Food ingredients manufacturer (Russia), Prefabricated concrete products (Israel), Kitchen appliances manufacturer (Belgium), Industrial valves manufacturer (Germany).
- Corporate & Project finance: Airport feasibility study, Electrical equipment manufacturer – business valuation (Romania), Auto – industry retail – consolidation (Romania), Hypermarket (Cash & Carry – Romania) – business valuation.
- Export Promotion: Out-bound partner search electrical equipment manufacturer (Romania).
Daniel Ionescu Sorin Bivolan
Romania has more and more advantages to outsource your production. Would you like to know more? Please contact us via the contact form. We have prepared a presentation with additional information which can be downloaded on the publication section of this website.