Turkey, with 76 million inhabitants the third most populous nation in Europe, is one of the fastest growing economies in the world. It offers access to markets in Europe, the Caucasus, Central Asia, and the Middle East and serves as a hub for the transportation of oil & gas. Furthermore, it acts as a bridge between Europe and some of the world’s largest energy suppliers.
Many international operating companies would like to enter or expand in this fast growing economy by acquiring a local company or setting up strategic joint ventures. This offers the advantage to expand more rapidly and have direct access to existing networks.
Senol Akture, partner of Ventura Partners, has over twenty years of experience in investment banking with strong expertise in M&A and private equity transactions. Prior to founding Ventura Partners in 2000, Senol held managerial positions in the Corporate Finance Divisions of Finansbank, Körfezbank and K Investment. Ventura Partners, based in Istanbul, is one of the leading M&A advisory boutiques in Turkey and Larive’s affiliate since 2001.
- Hoe u meer omzet kunt realiseren in buitenlandse markten met DHI-subsidie
- Ventura Partners has successfully completed the acquisition of Istanbul Ticaret by Bunzl plc (April, 2015)
- Dutch Good Growth Fund (June, 2014)
- Ventura Partners successfully completed the acquisition of Maret brand by Namet Gida from Tat Gida-Koc Group (June, 2014)
- Ventura Partners wins 2013 Finance Award (November, 2013)