- Master’s degree in International Development Studies from Wageningen University.
- Consultancy/research in the field of markets and value chains for fisheries and aquaculture in Africa and Asia.
- Several research assignments and internships for international NGOs and research institutes, in the Netherlands and India.
Expertise within Larive:
- Project management: assist in the application, coordination and management of (mainly) public projects such as investment projects, demonstrations and feasibility studies in both Africa and Asia.
- Assist in coordination of cluster projects in India and East Africa.
- Aquaculture and fisheries.