Agro-food is a key sector of the Dutch economy and in transition with fluctuating prices, saturated markets, and rising costs of land, energy and labor. The sector reacts towards these developments through economies of scale, efficiency and the search for opportunities in rapidly growing economies overseas. The ‘license to produce’ is constantly being effected which caused growth markets to become more and more import for the various sub sectors.
Larive International has a long-term experience in giving business advice and guidance to companies in the agro-food sector. Through the local presence and knowledge of the sector in Central and Eastern Europe, Asia, East Africa and Turkey, Larive International can provide added value at various angles, address opportunities and provide solutions.
- Visits of Steffen Smeenk (Russia) and Vlad Kadlubytskyy (Ukraine)
- Opportunities and challenges in agri-food chains in India: Lessons learned by FoodTechHolland
- Steffen Smeenk op BNR Radio over sancties Rusland
- Nederlandse agrifoodbedrijven vinden hun weg in Indiase levensmiddelensector
- Seminar ‘How to seize your business opportunities in Myanmar’, on April 25th, 2016 in Zeist