Larive International provides a full range of advisory services to guide and support clients throughout the complete M&A process.
Larive can execute the (coordination of the) entire process. Our services provided are usually a mix of:
- Selection/prioritization of target countries for the M&A attempt (including country risk analysis)
- Identification and selection of potential M&A targets
- Assessment of potential targets
- Advise on the negotiation strategy
- Support to the negotiations
- Advise on the transaction structure
- Valuation of the target
- Selection of local experts for due diligence, legal counsel and other specialized local aspects of the transaction
- Execution of local commercial due diligence
- Coordination and supervision of local due diligence (e.g. financial, legal, environmental) by third parties
- Identification and application of government incentives facilities
- Coordination and supervision of transaction/closing procedures
A similar range of services are applicable for clients establishing “non-equity” strategic partnerships, for example, through technical and/or commercial licensing, marketing agreements, sourcing agreements, etc.