As Junior Project Manager you will be working on projects as part of a wider team which will include specialists in the areas of market entry strategy, business development, legal, finance and specific industry expertise. You will learn and develop the skills you need to support clients active in a range of sectors with realizing their strategic goals in high growth markets.
From day one, you will have the chance to interact with clients. As part of project implementation, you will regularly visit various high-growth markets.
As you advance your career, you will have the opportunity to work on more complex projects, increasingly lead teams and develop and strengthen relationships with clients and member firms of the Larive Group in Asia, Sub-Saharan Africa, Central and Eastern Europe and Turkey. Through constant international exposure, you will learn from best practices of colleagues throughout the Larive Group and participate in training programs supporting your career development, where necessary. Our work environment is international, exciting and challenging. We value a close-knit team and provide support and coaching.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Gather and analyse actionable business intelligence (i.e. markets, competitors, regulatory environment).
- Research market entry options, analyse and visualize best entry strategy.
- Conduct feasibility and investment studies.
- Build financial models.
- Develop strategies (export, greenfield, partnerships) for high growth market and recommend on strategic planning and business transforms.
- Identify and attract government incentives and finance.
- Work closely together with colleagues of the member firms of the Larive Group.
The position is full time.