Larive is looking for a project manager for a multi-stakeholder project in Cambodia. You will be based in Zeist, the Netherlands.
You will be working on projects as part of a wider team which will include specialists in the areas of market entry strategy, business development, legal, finance and specific industry expertise. You will develop the skills you need to support clients active in a range of sectors with realizing their strategic goals in high growth markets. The position is full time (40h/week), with the option to work 4 days/week (32h).
From day one, you will have the chance to interact with clients. As part of project implementation, you will regularly visit various high-growth markets.
As you advance your career, you will have the opportunity to work on more complex projects, increasingly lead teams and develop and strengthen relationships with clients and member firms of the Larive Group in Asia, Sub-Saharan Africa, Central and Eastern Europe and Turkey. Through constant international exposure, you will learn from best practices of colleagues throughout the Larive Group and participate in training programs supporting your career development, where necessary. Our work environment is international, exciting and challenging. We value a close-knit team and provide support and coaching.
Multi-stakeholder project Cambodia
Larive is the coordinator of a multi-stakeholder project in Cambodia which will be formally launched in July 2019 and has a 5-year timeframe. To guarantee smooth implementation of the project, Larive is looking for a project manager to act as project lead (based out of Larive office in the Netherlands) to successfully coordinate & implement the project (including planning, communications, finance, administration). This specific project will absorb ~50% of the position, whilst the remaining will include project management and other business development advisory projects.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Coordinate the multi-stakeholder project Cambodia.
- Take the lead on project management, forging mutually beneficial and long-lasting relationships with the relevant project stakeholders.
- Inspire a shared vision among the project stakeholders and drive the project with enthusiasm towards the outline objectives.
- Understand the key deliverables and be able to guide the project towards effective implementation.
- Gather and analyse actionable business intelligence (i.e. markets, competitors, regulatory environment).
- Research market entry options, analyse and visualize best entry strategies.
- Conduct feasibility and investment studies.
- Build financial models.
- Develop strategies (export, greenfield, partnerships) for high growth markets and recommend on strategic planning and business transforms.
- Identify and attract government incentives and finance.
- Work closely together with colleagues of the member firms of the Larive Group.
Required competences & skill set