Market and sector research
Successful business development in high growth markets is highly dependent on solid business intelligence. Identifying the right target countries, markets and customers for your products and services will enable you to maximise return on investment and ensure sustainable business overseas.
- Identify and select promising countries, markets and opportunities for your products and services
- Assess business environment in selected key market(s)
- Understand decision making processes and identify key-influencers
Investment preparation & feasibility studies
Commercial and technical studies could help your business secure overseas orders, without the need of competing with the low priced competitors. Negotiations can be achieved by developing a sustainable strategy that is adjusted to the local circumstances.
When determining the feasibility of planned investments, we work together with your team as well as technical specialists, to assess the commercial, technical, social, environmental, institutional, political and financial viability of the proposed investment. The outcome is a business plan that will meet the requirements and expectations of the decision makers.
- Investment preparation studies
- Feasibility studies
- Financial plans
The risks associated with market entry are frequently seen as motives to avoid or limit expansion into promising markets. Decent risk assessment prior to such entry which includes political and economic climate, currency exchange, legal requirements and environmental impacts, reduce the negative effects on your business.
- Potential political, financial and sector risks prior to market entry identification and assessment
- Understand how risks will affect business
- Develop mitigating measures for on going risks