Recruitment of key-personnel
Selling to customers and working with vendors who do not speak your native language can be a significant complication to any business owner. Besides language, other cultural values can also form an obstacle to a successful business expansion.
The people you employ must be fully accustomed to the local economy and they should also be fully committed to serve your best interests.
- Search, interview, shortlist and appointment processes coordination
- Key staff recruitment, background checks (criminal, reputation, education and employment)
- Industry appropriate salaries, benefits, taxes, health/life insurance benefits
- Employment contracts facilitation
Tax & legal compliance
Corporate compliance with the laws and policies in the country you operate is not a choice, it is a requirement that every foreign enterprise must adhere to. The main challenges include missing and/or outdated approvals, licenses, permissions, certificates, Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) protection, insurance coverage and compulsory labour contracts.
- Compliance check
- Missing documents identification and improvement plan
Strategic Sound Boarding
At times you might need advice on a specific situation that has to do with high growth markets and challenges that suddenly occur when the rubber hits the road. Our ability to act as strategic sounding board is perfect for those who need specific, customized assistance on unexpected events. Instead of trying to figure things out by trial and error, let our local team look over your shoulder and give you real time, insider advice.
- Act as sparring partner HQ/shareholders
- Strategic advisory services (turnaround, disinvestment, restructuring, damage control)
- Local management and operations assessment
Support day to day operations
We have expertise in assisting companies with the restructuring, up-scaling or downsizing as well as providing legal and advisory support to daily operations. Larive can support your company with achieving more profitable business activities in high growth markets.
- Existing business operations review
- Logistics and distribution models advice
- Online marketing activities
- Growth models and regional marketing identification and sales opportunities