High growth markets in Africa, Asia and CEE often have untouched potential in numerous industries. Companies and knowledge institutes from Western Europe often have the capabilities to add substantial value by leveraging best practises.
- Business identification of opportunities embedded in local markets
- Value proposition assessment
- Potential projects and opportunities selection
Formation of PPP’s
Companies entering into high growth markets often face similar challenges. Forming partnerships offer benefits in terms of reducing costs and risks whilst profiting from combined solutions. It also allows the partners to profit from mutual experience and avoid precious mistakes by using the local presence of the Larive group to your advantage.
- Bring together companies in consortia (PPP’s) with skills, knowledge and services that complement each other
- Local presence to understand the culture as well as the legal, tax and business environment
- Solutions tailored to local circumstances
- Initiate and coordinate the consortia for longer than just the duration of the project
Implementation of PPP’s
We start and support the management of your projects.
- Project implementation facilitation
- PPP coordination
- Project administration
- Procurement of goods and services assistance
- Correspondence with and reporting to sponsors and finance agencies
- Progress monitoring.