CIOMAS (Japfa Related Entities)
Hybrid (a Hendrix Genetics company)
- Execute a study on the economical, operational & technical feasibility of turkey farming in Indonesia. The study will amongst others address:
- Retail and consumer preferences and prices;
- Production process (all aspects of farming, feeding, hatching, stall equipment and processing techniques, design & set up, operational procedures, work flows);
- Investment budget, operational budget;
- Availability and costs of input (feed, additives, energy, medicines);
- Legal framework on importing livestock (parent stock, hatching eggs or commercial toms and hens as day-old-chicks.
- Formulate scenarios with pro’s & con’s and provide insights in the potential relevant investments.
- Draft a presentation summarizing findings, observations and recommendations.
- Disseminate results within the Indonesian poultry sector by actively involving relevant associations.
Find a visual summary of the FoodTechIndonesia Feasibility Study Turkey Farming Indonesia (December 2015).