The Philippines is an emerging market with a young and high-skilled population of over 100 million people. Strong economic growth of over 7% annually is fueled by its service-oriented businesses, private sector investments and domestic consumption. Main economic sectors include agro-food, construction, infrastructure & real estate, BPO services, power & energy and mining.
In the Philippines the Larive Group is represented by Argosy Advisors. Argosy is an independent business development advisory firm based in Manila focusing on advising major international institutional investors and creating new businesses to fill market gaps.
Argosy’s Managing Director / Senior Partner, Aloysius (Nonoy) Colayco will be in the Netherlands from 28 and 29 June 2016. If you are interested to explore the opportunities for your company in the Philippines, we have the possibility to set-up a personal meeting with Nonoy at our office in Zeist. Please note that we have limited availability. You can send your request before June 17 to email@example.com or give us a call at +31(0)30 69 33 221.
Nonoy Colayco – Argosy – Philippines
- Thirty years’ experience in international investment and financial management.
- Formerly president of AIG Investment Corporation in New York responsible for AIG investment portfolios in Europe, Asia, Latin America, Middle East and Africa (over $25 billion).
- Current non-executive affiliations include:
- Jardine Matheson country chairman, Philippines;
- Member JM Asia Pacific Advisory Board;
- Advisory board member JG Summit Holdings;
- Chairman Republic Cement (Lafarge affiliate);
- Chairman Colliers Philippines;
- Director of TVI Pacific (TSE) and Maybank Philippines;
- Former director of Genesis Emerging Markets Fund (London listed), UIC and Singapore Land (Singapore).