FoodTechHolland is a public private partnership offering Dutch agro-food companies and knowledge institutes the opportunity to jointly develop business in India.
The Indian agro-food sector is growing significantly and offers vast business opportunities for innovative Dutch companies applying high tech solutions along the value chain.
The Netherlands is among the largest exporters of agro-food products and has a leading reputation in the food processing industry.
FoodTechHolland is specialised in the following subclusters:
The companies and knowledge institutes active in FoodTechHolland combine strengths to realize a long-term presence in India. Objective is to strengthen relations with local companies and institutes, identify business opportunities and realize commercial involvement in India.
- Aftermovie FoodTechHolland
- Opportunities and challenges in agri-food chains in India: Lessons learned by FoodTechHolland
- Opportunities and challenges in the Indian Market: Lessons learned from Dutch Companies in India
- FoodTechHolland Netherlands Management Training Program (December, 2015)
- “Meet with our India experts": Nov. 30th, Dec. 1st and Dec. 4th (November, 2015)