The Asia Business Forum (Zeist, the Netherlands, 17-19 May 2017) united the Larive Group partners from China, India, Indonesia, Korea, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines Thailand and Vietnam. Companies with a clear focus on growing their existing business in Asia where able to gather the latest local insights.
The Asia Business Forum
Since 2010 the Asia Business Forum (ABF) 2017 provided companies an unbiased, experience-rich meeting place to accelerate new strategic ideas and gain an overview of key trends in the Asian continent. For the first time this annually event toke place in the Netherlands after several editions in Bangkok. Through meeting local experts and thought provoking one-on-one sessions companies where able to connect with the individual country specialists, get the information that matters and debate some of the key challenges for their business in today’s Asian markets.
The Larive Group is all about local expertise. Our colleagues and partners in the Asian region are able to provide a resident-view on business development in Asia. The following Larive Group partners were present during the forum:
• Peter Rasmussen (AsiaBase, China)
• Bettina Cavenagh (Clarity, Indonesia)
• Nonoy Colayco and Paul James Cang (Argosy Advisers, Philippines)
• Ed Dixon and Bharat Rampal (Sannam S4, India)
• Jim Fralick (Larive Thailand)
• Aung Thura and Alec Maurice (Thura Swiss, Myanmar)
• Nguyen Mai and Huynh Minh Tam (Openasia, Vietnam)
• Peter Underwood (IRC, South Korea)
• Tham Yit Jin (H20 Capital, Malaysia)
We as Larive believe local presence is key to expand in fast growing markets and are looking forward to the next event.