Vacancy for (junior/medior) Consultant (project manager) at Larive International B.V.
We are a Netherlands-based international business development firm specialized in assisting companies in entering and expanding their business activities in high-growth markets. We are seeking passionate and talented consultants (project managers) with a proven track record, to complement our team. Are you a successful international project manager with a solid track record, looking for a challenging and rewarding role? This might be the opportunity for you.
Larive International, established in 1975, is the leading international business development advisory firm specialized in assisting companies with developing and implementing market entry and growth strategies in high-growth markets (www.larive.com).
To support clients locally, Larive has established local (partner) offices in 22 countries in Asia, Sub Saharan Africa, Central and Eastern Europe and Turkey, combined in the Larive Group. Larive’s office in the Netherlands is based in Zeist.
Our services include business intelligence, market entry and growth strategy development, transaction advisory and implementation support. Larive proudly supports a wide range of multinational companies and SMEs, predominately active in the agro-food, automotive, energy and manufacturing industries.
You will be working on projects as part of a wider team which includes specialists in the areas of market entry strategy, business development, legal, finance and specific industry expertise. You will develop the skills you need to support clients active in a range of sectors with realizing their strategic goals in high-growth markets. The position is full time (40h/week), with the option to work 4 days (32h/week).
From the first day, you will interact with clients and take part in tangible projects. As part of project implementation, you will regularly visit various high-growth markets.
As you advance your career, you will have the opportunity to work on more complex projects, increasingly lead project teams and develop and strengthen relationships with clients and member firms of the Larive Group in Asia, Sub-Saharan Africa, Central and Eastern Europe and Turkey. Through constant international exposure, you will learn from best practices of colleagues throughout the Larive Group and participate in training programs supporting your career development, where necessary. Our work environment is international, exciting and challenging. We value a close-knit team and provide direct support and coaching, whilst allowing you to take project responsibility.
In order to strengthen and extend our team, Larive is looking for consultants (project managers) in the field of international business development advisory (based out of Larive office in the Netherlands).
Tasks & responsibilities
In your role as consultant (project manager), you will advise clients on entry and growth strategies (export, greenfield, partnerships) in high growth markets in Asia, Sub Saharan Africa, Central and Eastern Europe and Turkey. In this role you will:
- Gather and analyse actionable business intelligence (i.e. macro-economic developments, competitive landscape, regulatory environment).
- Develop custom-made financial models.
- Conduct feasibility and investment studies.
- Develop strategic planning and business transforms.
- Identify and attract government incentives and finance.
- Develop long-lasting relationships with clients and relevant stakeholders.
- Work closely together with colleagues of the member firms of the Larive Group.
- Take the lead on project management, inspire stakeholders and drive projects to meet objectives.
Required competences & skill set
- Relevant MSc degree, preferably in (international) economics, business or finance related field.
- Fluency in both the Dutch and English language and effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum 3 and maximum 5 years of (international) work experience, preferably within strategy consulting, corporate finance, business development or industry (for example within the agro-food, automotive or energy sector).
- Outstanding project management skills and intercultural communication capabilities. A proven track record with examples of successfully managed international projects is required.
- The ability to convey visions, ideas and goals into clear status reports and project presentations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Critical thinker and creativity.
- A ’getting things done’ mentality.
- A passion to provide high-quality advice to clients.
- Willing to travel internationally (10 – 20%).
We would love to hear why you are the right candidate. Apply by sending your resume and a personal motivation letter to Francisca Olde (email@example.com) / tel. 030-693 32 21). Applications must be received on the 29th of February at the latest. The process comprises at least two (selection) rounds.