Larive International would like to invite you to join our online webinar on October 6, 2021, titled ‘Agrifood Tech in India: Disruptions & Opportunities’.
Big data, market linkage models, farming as a service, and IoT enabled technological development. These are some of the areas Indian Agriculture Technology start-ups are focusing on, to support the country’s growing demand for horticulture, dairy, and livestock produce. The rise of modern trade and e-commerce brings with it several disruptions and opportunities on which we will shine a light during our webinar.
The webinar will act as a thought-starter where we aim to:
- Give an overview of the Agrifood, Agriculture and Food Technology space in India;
- Deep-dive into potential opportunity and collaboration spaces for Dutch companies;
- Share examples of disruptors/innovators that are changing the emerging Agrifood Tech landscape in India such as DeHaat, Intellolabs and Fasal.
- Michiel van Erkel, Agricultural Counsellor at the Netherlands Embassy in India.
- Mark Kahn, Managing Partner & Co-founder at Omnivore, a PE company transforming food systems across India and driving agricultural prosperity.
- Ishira Mehta, Food and Agriculture Expert at Sannam S4.
- Davinia Lamme, Director at Larive International.
- Ed Dixon, Executive Director at Sannam S4.
We hope to see you online! Join us in promoting and sharing this exciting event by encouraging your teams and external networks to get engaged, participate and attend.
Any questions? Please contact Sjoerd van der Vlugt (firstname.lastname@example.org).