Job title: Senior partner
Aloysius B. Colayco (Nonoy) is co-founder and senior partner of Larive Group partner Argosy Advisers in Manilla, Philippines.
Nonoy has thirty years’ experience in international investment and financial management. As formerly president of AIG Investment Corporation in New York he was responsible for AIG investment portfolios in Europe, Asia, Latin America, Middle East and Africa (over $25 billion). Currently his non-executive affiliations include:
- Jardine Matheson country chairman, Philippines;
- Member JM Asia Pacific Advisory Board;
- Advisory board member JG Summit Holdings;
- Chairman Republic Cement (Lafarge affiliate);
- Chairman Colliers Philippines;
- Director of TVI Pacific (TSE) and Maybank Philippines;
- Former director of Genesis Emerging Markets Fund (London listed), UIC and Singapore Land (Singapore).
Ateneo Graduate School of Business – Master Business Administration